PT CSR (Teller) - Millard branch - Omaha, NE
Established in 1964, Security National Bank offers comprehensive financial solutions for business and private banking, cash management, wealth management, consumer and mortgage needs. We have 12 convenient branch locations in the Greater Omaha and Council Bluffs area as well as a loan production and trust services office in Des Moines, providing employees with great opportunities for career growth. Security National Bank is seeking a CSR (Teller) to join its team.
Becoming a CSR is a great way to get a glimpse into the broad world of finance and banking. Our ideal candidate seeks opportunities to exceed our customers’ expectations. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values. As a CSR you will greet customers, handle transactions and identify sales opportunities and refer potential opportunities to business partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures customer needs are being handled in a courteous and professional manner at all times. (40%)
- Accurately process customer transactions for various bank products and services, including: safe deposit boxes, cashier checks, savings bonds, credit card cash advances, loan payments, fill commercial change orders etc. (40%)
- Cross sell products and services to current and prospective customers, refers potential business to appropriate business partners. (10%)
- Performs clerical duties such as, answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing, typing. (10%)
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic understanding and the ability to operate various office equipment such as: Typewriter, Printers, Computers, Phones, Fax, Adding machine, and Copy machine.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to help coordinate department activities, including work assignments, and ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated referral sales skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent work experience.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Consistent adherence and commitment to our SNB Core Values:
- Inspire and achieve excellence; be emotionally invested, stay actively engaged, look for opportunity, take initiative and ownership
- Do the right thing; act with integrity, be honest and authentic and set an example in your words and actions toward customers and team members
- Earn client trust every day; be fully engaged and committed to our clients, always perform at your best, earn their loyalty and trust through every interaction
- Celebrate success; acknowledge, recognize and
- Celebrate the hard work and accomplishments of team members
Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent within the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
Compliance with all personnel policies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may be required to periodically lift 25-55 pounds. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Security National Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
What's our culture like? It's a culture of individuals who care about each other’s success, working together as one company. Check out our LinkedIn news feed www.linkedin.com/company/security-national-bank/ or Facebook www.facebook.com/SNBOmaha page to get a glimpse of what it's like to work at Security National Bank. You'll find a positive difference working for a family-owned community bank that has the reach and resources of many larger competitors, yet remains connected to our local community and businesses with commitment to the most important asset, our people.
To learn more about all of our work perks, including a bi-annual stakeholder bonus given to ALL employees, visit www.SNBconnect.com/Careers.
APPLICANTS HAVE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT LAWS:
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)