Omni Inventive Care is seeking to hire a licensed therapist for their therapeutic youth group home located in Seward, NE. The position will require the therapist to provide individual, family and group therapy within the residential group home. The therapist will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams and be closely supervised by a psychologist.
**Full Benefits Package Included.**
**$2,000 Signing Bonus with immediate experience**
**Salary based on license and experience**
**Eligible for 3% raise after 6 months**
**Tuition Reimbursement Eligible after 6 months**
**Loan forgiveness eligible after 1 year**
*Absent valid medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing COVID-19 vaccination, all applicants must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination by providing their Center for Disease Control vaccination card. Photographs, photocopies, or other reproductions are not acceptable.
- Full-time, flexible evening availability
- Master's degree with minimum PLMHP. LMHP or LCSW preferred.
- Reliable transportation and valid vehicle insurance required.
- Experience with youth and families preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks.
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
- Must have less than 6 points on driver's license. Cannot have had license suspended with the last 5 years. Please indicate any other driving violations that may affect your application.
Please apply on our website at http://omniic.com/employment/
Omni Inventive Care