Software Technology Lincoln, NE
We will provide you with:
- Excellent Hours. Work Monday through Friday and enjoy weekends off!
- Casual Environment. Be comfortable in our casual dress environment.
- Paid Time Off. Enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
- Great Coverage. Take advantage of health, dental, and vision policies.
- Peace of Mind. Invest in your future by taking advantage of a 7% 401K match.
- A Great Team. Collaborate with smart, curious, hardworking individuals.
- Career Development. Extensive product training and opportunities for growth.
- Performance Compensation. Be rewarded for your hard work with performance-based merits.
- Terrific Food. Enjoy regular employee appreciation lunches on us.
As a PPC Specialist, you will:
- Be Challenged. Plan, create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Capterra, Bing, other PPC and search engines.
- Communicate. Prepare written and verbal reports on PPC strategy and the quantitative results from implementing the strategy.
- Research. Mine keywords and queries to identify new and negative keywords, and keep up to date on the latest digital marketing and paid research trends.
- Budget. Manage the pay-per-click budget and recommend adjustments to take advantages of new opportunities.
A great fit for this position has:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Marketing, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ SEM campaign experience.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Exceptional ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Ability to analyze data and formulate strategic and tactical insights.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
| Date Posted
December 7, 2018
| Date Closes
January 6, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
19-3021.00 Market Research Analysts
This job requires the following skills
- Sales / Marketing / Communications - Software
- Microsoft - Excel
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Strategy
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Web marketing Pay-per-click
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position