Charge Nurse RN/LPN 12 hour Shifts
Five Star Quality Care Ashland, NE
- Uses a systematic approach to provide individualized nursing care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the Resident.
- Contributes to the Resident’s assessment (MDS/RAP’s) and the development of a plan of care.
- Makes nursing diagnoses which serve as a basis for the strategy of care.
- Develops a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Evaluate the Resident’s responses to nursing intervention.
- Selects and institutes appropriate nursing intervention that might be required to stabilize a Resident’s condition and/or prevents complications.
- Consults with physician or licensed independent practitioner.
- Clarifies any order or treatment regimen believed to be inaccurate, non-effective or contraindicated by consulting with the appropriate licensed practitioner and notify the ordering practitioner when making the decision not to administer medication or treatment.
- Knows the rational for the effect of medications and treatments and correctly administers the same.
- Accurately reports and documents the Resident’s symptoms, responses and status.
- Designs, promotes and organizes Resident education and counseling based on health needs.
- Collaborates with the Resident, members of the healthcare team and, when appropriate, the Resident’s significant other(s) in the interest of the Resident’s healthcare.
- Consults with, utilizes and initiates referrals to appropriate community agencies and healthcare resources to provide continuity of care.
- Plans, organizes, manages and coordinates nursing rehabilitation/restorative nursing care:
| Date Posted
September 11, 2018
| Date Closes
October 11, 2018
1700 Furnas St
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
36 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
29-2061.00 Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Continuing Education Program
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Merit Increases
This job requires the following skills
- Excellent Team Member
- Strong Time Management
- Discharge Planning
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Nursing Care
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long-Term Care
This job is related other jobs in these career categories