Join our mission and help give the most precious gift of all...LIFE!
Imagine starting each day knowing you play a part in saving and enhancing lives. At Live On Nebraska, every day is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of donor families and individuals waiting for a transplant.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our Tissue Services team as a Per Diem Tissue Coordinator. The preferred candidate would have a strong anatomy background with the ability to effectively communicate.
- Support Live On Nebraska's mission and make a difference for your community, the country and potentially the world. Help facilitate the recovery of bones, tendons and other transplantable tissues. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assisting with paperwork
- Pepping recovery site for surgical procedure
- Surgical Recovery of transplantable grafts
- Sterile Packaging of tissues
- Bachelor’s degree focused on anatomy or surgical technologist is preferred or equivalent training and experience required.
- Knowledge of aseptic technique is preferred.
- Certified Tissue Banking Specialist Certification is preferred.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
Live On Nebraska offers our team members a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including insurance, retirement benefits and paid time off. We want our team members to feel empowered and appreciated in the workplace. We strive to provide an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and creativity.
Live On Nebraska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.