Field Service Technician
Like to solve problems? Want challenging work? Like to travel? Want to be part of an organization that is a leader in their industry? Get your career moving forward today! Conductix-Wampfler is a growing, global manufacturer looking for a Field Service Technician for their Product Development Group. We are looking for a Field Service Technician who is self-directed, at ease dealing directly with the customer, can write technical reports and make and assist the Engineering team with product improvement recommendations.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 5 years in a Field Service role with decision-making responsibility
- Electronics or Electrical certificate or degree
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to write trip reports, return material authorizations, test reports, corrective action reports
- PLC setup, programming, and commissioning required
- Troubleshooting of schematics, ladder logic, and PLC programmes required
- Must be able to work in a Windows environment and be proficient with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to be a proactive part of the Transit Sales team
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must not be afraid of heights
Conductix-Wampfler offers a great compensation and benefit package. They also support each team member with tuition reimbursement and continued development opportunities. Come grow with us!