If you thrive on change, opportunity and challenge, want to drive innovation and have the confidence that your success is dependent upon your talents and efforts, you want to be part of the Conductix-Wampfler team! Conductix-Wampfler is a progressive and growing organization that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in a variety of markets where power in motion is required. We are seeking a high energy, persuasive, polished Product Manager to grow and manage our presence in the Americas market. You will be supported by an organization that is known as an industry leader in the mobile electrification market, that not only manufactures high quality products in the conductor bar, festoon, slip rings, industrial cable, cord and hose reel lines, but provides "service after the sale" that drives our niche in the market.
In this position, you will work alongside sales, product development engineering and the research and development group, quality and operations and will have the responsibility of product line planning, product lifecycle, pricing and profitability analyses. You will be the champion for new products and the current assigned product lines and will support sales and key customers to improve results.
In this position, you will be doing the heavy lifting and must know how to “get it done” through/with the customer, engineering, quality and operations.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
· A bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, or engineering (MBA preferred)
· A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager in an industrial context with proven product management and marketing product development experience
· Demonstrated success defining, developing, and launching new products
· A technical background and aptitude with experience in industrial products
· Excellent teamwork skills; proven ability to lead cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Examples and at least one sample of an effective market or product requirements document delivered in the past
· Ability to travel 25% of the time
Conductix-Wampfler offers an excellent salary, benefit and bonus package along with continued personal and career development opportunities.
|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 3, 2018|
|Located In||Bellevue, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2021.00 Marketing Managers|
|Address||10102 F Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68127|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories