You can help save lives.
The exciting role of a communication specialists for Air Methods enables you to:
- Assisting hospital staff or 911 dispatchers across the nation looking to transport critical patients
- Interact with pilots and medical experts all across the country
- Actively flight follow the growing number of aircraft in the Air Method's Fleet
- Be a part of the largest Air Medical Flight Following Center in the world!!!
- A high school diploma or equivalent
Clean criminal history
The ability to work quickly and effectively in emergency situations and communicate during times of high stress.
Superior customer service skills
Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- The applicant should have basic computer skills, and able to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Beyond this we are willing to train the right individuals.
Air Methods offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including health/dental/vision and 401K options.
We are pround to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Only the most qualified candidates may receive a response
Communication Specialist Omaha Jobs