Are you ready to make a move to a job you look forward to every day?
A job where you can use your legal skills and knowledge in a way you envisioned when you went to law school?
Are you burned out by large firm politics or the administrative burden of managing your own firm?
If this sounds like you, then Vandenack Weaver Truhlsen, an established, thriving and well-recognized boutique tax, trusts and estates law firm, wants to visit with you about the opportunities we have in our Omaha office.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit
• Appreciates collaboration and mentoring support
• Embraces innovation in the use of technology
• Welcomes client interactions
• Prioritizes client service and attention
• Values opportunities for advancement based on performance
• Meets with clients to discuss needs and issues
• Provides effective strategies to protect the client’s financial, family, or business interest
• Stays informed regarding all current and pending legislation, rules, regulations, and court
• Builds trustworthy relationships with clients
• Makes daily learning a priority
• Uses firm’s technology and software platforms for greater efficiency and more accurate
• Prepares legal documents, memos, and contracts in a timely and accurate manner
• Collects retainers from clients and executes contracts for services in a timely,
• Participates in firm marketing events
If you have two or more years of experience in the areas of business, tax, trusts and estates or
real estate, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Vandenack Weaver Truhlsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide an equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, gender expression and identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, transgender or sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
|Date Posted||November 17, 2022|
|Date Closes||December 21, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||23-1011.00 Lawyers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories