Vandenack Weaver Truhlsen is seeking an individual for a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team. This position will work with various team members of the law firm and must have a strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines, excel at multi-tasking and be able to work independently. This position will work in both our Omaha and provide coverage in our Blair office.
• Formatting, proof-reading & transcribing correspondence, pleadings, contracts, other documents
• Maintaining and monitoring assigned files and deadlines
• Filing court documents and other errands
• Assisting attorneys as requested
• Other duties as assigned
Successful candidate possesses:
• The ability to utilize advanced features of Microsoft products and other software
• The ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form
• The ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks, completing them under time constraints
• A team player mentality
Full benefit package is included. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our employees perform substantive, valuable work and are critical to our client service mission. Training, career advancement and professional development, as well as excellent compensation may be obtained for the employee that is hard working, productive and a team player. Send resume to [email protected] For more information about our firm, go to www.vwattys.com.
Vandenack Weaver Truhlsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide an equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, gender expression and identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, transgender or sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||23-2011.00 Paralegals and Legal Assistants|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories