Director of Business Development & Marketing
Become part of an amazing team. Our Director of Business Development & Marketing is responsible for the creation and execution of the corporate strategic and marketing plans, including implementing new ideas and tools for the company. Provide direction and planning for the company short term and long term while oversee the workings of the company. The position requires the developing and managing relationships with peers, community, and working with business growth opportunities.
- Define strategic goals and develop marketing strategy in conjunction with the corporate mission, vision, value statements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement of the strategic goals.
- Responsible for driving and managing of marketing strategy including attending professional conferences.
- Collaborate with the leadership team in regards to editorial direction, design/marketing collateral, branding, project progression and assist in achieving goals.
- Responsible for overseeing production and distribution of all collateral releases.
- Manage public relations across traditional social media outlets. Manage preparation of press releases. Collaborate/assist in writing and placement of articles for publications.
- In line with agreed upon marketing strategy, and branding, develop short and long-term goals, objectives and budgets for marketing relations and activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate.
- Manage the written collaboration and proofing of the content of marketing materials, including proposals, brochures, social media, web content that aligns with overall branding of the firm.
- Direct and mentor support and collaborate with marketing team.
- Manage the crafting, design, evolution and written responses to the RFP process. Work with marketing, architects and engineers to schedule and develop quality proposals, qualifications, and presentations. Write portions of the proposals/ qualifications as necessary.
- Manage marketing database (CRM), managing the writing and updating of new project data sheets and staff resumes. Oversee the maintenance of the marketing files, including proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, electronic presentations, while building new pipelines.
- Manage the photography of all completed projects.
- Manage and track the submission of any Award Submittals.
- Manage the print and digital brochures, mailers, announcements, site signage and branding material.
- Undertake continuous market sector analysis and track competitive A/E firm trends.
- Attend and manage weekly corporate project master schedule meeting in collaboration with Project Managers.
- Collaborate, review and communicate updates with the COO on project billing sheets.
- Administer and manage monthly Leadership meetings.
- Attend and document information to be shared from potential or completed projects during site visits.
- Advanced knowledge and fluency with Adobe Suites of products, including Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and fluency with Microsoft Office Suites of products including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
- There will be times where travel will be required to attend conferences as a vendor to promote the firm.