We want candidates that are confident, process oriented, service oriented, quick learners, familiar with fast paced environment, highly professional, organized and motivated.
• Finance-department specific PO requisitions, changes and invoices receipts, in cooperation with accounting for coding and accounts payable for all other processing of invoices.
• Onboarding of contractors and new employees, i.e. securing the location and coordinating setup and sourcing of phone, technology, equipment and security as needed.
• Routing documents requiring senior management signature.
• Reservation of conference rooms and general assistance with setting up / scheduling meetings.
• Ordering of office supplies for finance/accounting/tax department in Omaha.
• Travel assistance for VP’s and up in Omaha finance/accounting/tax department
• Expense reporting and calendar management assistance for one SVP and one EVP in Omaha finance department
• Bulk copying or binding as needed
• Assistance with projects as assigned
|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
|Date Closes||July 1, 2019|
|Address||13934 Gold Cir|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $60,000.00 - $65,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-6011.00 Executive Secretaries / Administrative Assistants|
|Address||13934 GOLD CIRCLE|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68144|
|Phone||402-896-9191 x 116|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories