~ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Coordinate scheduling of patient appointments and surgeries.
2. Speak with patients and document ocular and medical histories. Experience with EMR is a plus.
3. Provide courtious and welcoming enviornment to our patients.
4. Performs a variety of basic and routine clerical duties.
5. Answer telephone calls and greet visitors as needed.
6. Preparing and typing routine correspondence, form letters and reports.
7. Maintain filing system and basic databases when applicable.
8. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
9. Record patient charges for billing department.
1. Maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
2. Adhere to employer work practices.
3. Work as a team member within the ophthalmology department and all other departments.
4. Effectively cope with typical job stress of a fast-paced medical office.
5. Document work processes as required.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. College Degree preferred but not required.
Experience: Prior experience in an ophthalmology setting preferred but not required, will train the employee we feel is the correct fit.
|Date Posted||December 29, 2017|
|Date Closes||January 28, 2018|
|Address||11606 Nicholas Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||38-40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-4171.00 Receptionists and Information Clerks|
|Address||11606 Nicholas st.|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE. 68154|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories