All Care Health Center's Mission is to provide affordable, comprehensive, high quality health care to the entire community.
We are looking for a Dental Clinic Receptionist to can join our team and to help us achieve our mission.
- Team Player
- Friendly and polite
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule appointments according to written dental protocols
- Triage patients according to written dental protocols
- Inform dental patients of clinic policy regarding unattended minor children in the waiting area and clinic policy regarding the presence of persons other than patient and clinic staff in the operatory during dental procedures
- Prepare daily schedule for dental staff
- Greet dental patients when they enter the clinic
- Establish that each dental patient is advised of the sliding fee scale
- Obtain necessary documentation for accurate dental billing and registers appropriate data on dental billing form
- Assist dental patients in completing dental history, consent and financial forms if necessary
- Perform cashiering and collection duties in accordance with dental clinic policies and procedures
- Answer dental telephone calls into the clinic and make telephone calls to dental patients from the clinic
- Pre-call dental patients to remind them of their appointments and notify patient of payment due at time of appointment
- Maintain accurate dental files for patients and for quality control
- Fax dental reports to other dentists’ offices, copy dental records and dental x-ray reports in charts according to written dental protocol & email
- Follow up on “no-show” dental patients on a daily basis
- Previous training and experience in dental reception setting preferred.
- Spanish bilingual required
- English speaking proficiency and written English mastery.
- Attention to detail, positive customer service, effective teamwork skills and a proactive attitude.
- Computer skills or willingness to learn the computer programs of the center.
- The ability to relate effectively to providers, dental patients, and representative of third-party payers and the ability to work as a "team" member of the clinic office staff.
- High school diploma or GED minimum.
- Knowledge of dental terminology, knowledge of community, and other provider organizations in the community preferred
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.