All Care Health Center's Mission is to provide affordable, comprehensive, high quality health care to the entire community.
We are looking for a Enrollment Specialist to can join our team and to help us achieve our mission.
This person must be:
- A Problem Solver
- A Team Player
- Supportive and Patient Focused
- Accommodating and Analytical
- Detail Oriented
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enrollment activities:
- Assists uninsured consumers in determining eligibility for medical coverage programs.
- Assists with filling out program applications.
- Assists with screening and enrolling in All Care Health Center’s (ACHC’s) sliding fee program if not eligible for other medical coverage programs.
- Serves as patient advocate throughout the application process.
- Creates and maintains relationships with state eligibility workers.
- Develops best practices for communicating patient needs with providers and other clinic staff.
- Implements innovative outreach strategies to identify the uninsured in ACHC’s service area.
- Seeks out and attends related training.
- Enrollment Outreach activities:
- Plans enrollment events at ACHC service sites and other locations within the community.
- Originates, prepares and disseminates outreach and enrollment reports; assists with grant reporting activities as needed.
- Trains All Care staff to understand and explain marketplace conditions and to direct patients to outreach/enrollment staff to answer patients’ questions about the marketplace.
- Plans and facilitates Patient Advisory Council meetings: recruits new Council members from current patient population, completes meeting minutes and reports findings to supervisor, Performance Improvement Committee and other groups as assigned.
- Distributes patient satisfaction surveys twice per year and reports findings to supervisor, Performance Improvement Committee and other groups as assigned.
- Maintains ACHC social media accounts; assists with clinic webpage updates as-needed.
- Communicates with patients at their level, clearly and respectfully, answering their questions or directing the patient to other resources.
- Maintains awareness of and respectful use of culturally competent verbal and physical communication when providing information.
- Understands and follows all All Care, OSHA, HRSA, HIPAA and other regulations.
- Attends all mandatory meetings, in-services and training.
The duties listed above are a general synopsis of the position. The full job description and comprehensive list of duties will be provided during the selection process.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Working knowledge of County/State benefit programs, the health care delivery system, local health care providers and community resources.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Marketing, Public Health or related field and/or medical background preferred.
- Prior experience in preparing marketing materials.
- Prior experience in working with vulnerable or high-risk individuals.
- Prior experience in presenting complex information to individuals or groups in an understandable and clear manner.
- Prior experience in understanding complex regulations.
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.
All Care Health Center