Are you passionate about serving the Community?
Do you see yourself working at a Health Center knowing that you get to make a difference in the life of another?
Are you looking for a fun and drama-free work place?
Do you have a positive attitude and desire to interact with customers throughout the day?
If you answered yes to these questions, then All Care Health Center wants you on our team!
The ideal Dietitian candidate will be:
- A Problem Solver
- A Good Listener
- A Good Communicator
- A Passionate Thinker
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, organizes, and directs education and nutrition services for ACHC patients who have elevated BMI, diabetes, heart failure, or other metabolic disease processes. This may be done on an individual or group basis.
- Document a complete assessment and treatment plan in an electronic health record for billable services rendered. Provides patients with an evaluation and objective based nutritional care plan.
- Educates patients on healthy lifestyle choices both on an individual basis and group setting as applicable.
- Collaborates with ACHC providers to promote whole person care.
- Develops, coordinates, and maintains a CDC recognized Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Provides diabetes and nutritional education to meet prevention and treatment needs for individuals as well as specific groups (not limited to) pre-natal, youth, diabetic, pre diabetic, and obese.
- Applies current principles of teaching and learning and/or behavior change to facilitate self-management skills.
- Participates in quality improvement activities to support process improvement and clinic goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The duties listed above are a general synopsis of the position. The full job description and comprehensive list of duties will be provided during the selection process.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Nutrition or related field
- Completion of an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) approved dietetic internship or equivalent
- Must be a Registered Dietitian upon hire
- Must have a current Dietitian License with the state upon hire
- One year of community health center experience is preferred
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.
All Care Health Center