Are you passionate about serving the Community?
Do you see yourself working at a Health Center knowing that you get to make a difference in the life of another?
Are you looking for a fun and drama-free work place?
Do you have a positive attitude and desire to interact with customers throughout the day?
If you answered yes to these questions, then All Care Health Center wants you on our team!
The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate will be:
- A Problem Solver
- A Team Player
- Accommodating and Analytical
- Detail Oriented
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming telephone calls professionally and with a smile.
- Manage patient schedules, including those for initial appointments, handling cancellations and rescheduling patients.
- Monitor the lobby area to ensure patients’ needs are being met.
- Call patients to remind them of their appointments.
- Review and ensure updated and accurate patient files.
- Verifying patient insurance information.
- Assists with collecting past due accounts or obtaining signed payment plans.
- Assist with updating and obtaining sliding fee information.
- Maintain confidentiality to protect patient rights.
The duties listed above are a general synopsis of the position. The full job description and comprehensive list of duties will be provided during the selection process.
- Healthcare experience strongly desired
- Customer Service Experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) desired
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.
All Care Health Center