Are you passionate about serving the Community?
Do you see yourself working at a Health Center knowing that you get to make a difference in the life of another?
Are you looking for a fun and drama-free work place?
Do you have a positive attitude and desire to interact with customers throughout the day?
If you answered yes to these questions, then All Care Health Center wants you on our team!
The ideal Eligibility Case Manager candidate will be:
- A Problem Solver
- A Team Player
- Accommodating and Analytical
- Detail Oriented
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets with patients that are new to the health center to identify social determinants of health:
- Completes comprehensive needs assessment with all patients using evidenced based screening tools (examples: ACE, PRAPARE).
- Builds case plans based on identified needs and connects patients to needed services (examples: food, housing, insurance, transportation, employment, addictions treatment, emergency financial assistance, etc.).
- Builds own caseload and connects with each patient on his or her case at least monthly.
- Shares and coordinates case plans with providers, clinical support staff, and other members of the multidisciplinary care team.
- Serves as patient advocate in all identified areas of need.
- Coordinates and networks with outside community resource agencies and maintains ACHC Community Resource List.
- Orders informational materials as needed for the following programs: Federal Marketplace, Medicaid, Medicare/SHIIP, Food Assistance, transportation programs, etc.
- Assists in planning and attending enrollment outreach events.
- Travels to satellite clinics as needed.
- Maintains records and reports all data pertinent to patient care. Demonstrates an understanding that all patient interactions are to be documented in the patient record.
- Participates in maintaining departmental continuous quality improvement and actively participates in performance improvement and program development projects.
- Seeks out and attends related training.
- Other ancillary program-related duties as assigned.
- Communicates with patients at their level, clearly and respectfully, answering their questions or directing the patients to other resources.
- Maintains awareness of and respectful use of culturally competent verbal and physical communication when providing information.
The duties listed above are a general synopsis of the position. The full job description and comprehensive list of duties will be provided during the selection process.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in social work, human services, public administration, communication, or a health related field is required. Five years of direct case management experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience: One year in healthcare setting. One year experience with outreach tasks and/or program enrollment.
- Patient/client engagement skills.
- Knowledge of Trauma Informed Care practices.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred.
- Willingness to work some evenings/Saturdays as needed.
- A Valid Driver’s License & Proof of Insurance
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.
All Care Health Center