**$1,000 Sign-On Incentive**
Are you passionate about serving the Community? Do you see yourself working at a Health Center knowing that you get to make a difference in the life of another? Are you looking for a fun and drama-free work place? Do you have a positive attitude and desire to provide quality dental care to our patients? If you answered yes to these questions, then All Care Health Center wants you on our team!
All Care Health Center is looking for qualified candidates who are eager and motivated to provide high quality care helping the Dentist(s) and Dental Hygienist(s) as a Dental Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Team Player
- Detail Oriented
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Dentist(s) and Dental Hygienist(s) in procedures and works as a productive team member.
- Prepare, clean and set up operatories for patient appointments.
- Registers patients for appointments in the computer.
- Takes necessary documentation for accurate billing.
- Maintains accurate files for patients and for quality control.
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Asking about the patient’s medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse.
- Responsible for preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment.
- Creating a comfortable environment for all patients.
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling).
- Responsible for learning and performing a variety of dental assistant duties per Provider’s workflow and practice preferences.
- Communication with patients and suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certified Dental Assistant in Iowa or the ability to obtain certification with 6 months from date of hire. (Certified NE Dental Assistants can easily transfer to IA).
- Previous training and experience in dental assisting preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Attention to detail, positive customer service, effective teamwork skills and proactive attitude.
- Be responsible and dependable.
- The ability to carry out the assigned duties of this position independently or with only minimal supervision.
- Computer skills or willingness to learn the computer programs.
- The ability to relate effectively to providers, patients and co-workers.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.