Are you passionate about serving the Community? Do you see yourself working at a Health Center knowing that you get to make a difference in the life of another? Are you looking for a fun and drama-free work place? Do you have a positive attitude and desire to interact with customers throughout the day? If you answered yes to these questions, then All Care Health Center wants you on our team!
All Care Health Center is looking for qualified candidates who are eager and motivated to work with our Community by providing exceptional clinical and clerical support for our Medical Providers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Problem Solver
- A Team Player
- Accommodating and Analytical
- Detail Oriented
All Care Health Center offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life Insurance AND Employer paid Long Term Disability
- 401(k) match and more!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet patients and answer telephone in a courteous and professional manner, address questions and directs calls.
- Clean, stock and sterilize any and all equipment and rooms.
- Prepare specimens for processing.
- Obtain medical and/or social history and all vital signs and measurements as needed.
- Ensure patient confidentiality, and provides patients with needed information.
- Pull, prepare, and file medical charts, and maintain smooth patient flow throughout clinic.
- Gather patient information, record charges, indicated on the encounter form.
- Prepare routine procedures as required per patient visit (including EKGs).
- Assist provider with complex procedures (including minor surgeries).
- Schedule appointment as necessary and completes any necessary paperwork for such visits (including referrals and follow-ups).
- Check laboratory controls, receive results and draw blood.
- Perform other necessary duties required by the Medical Clinic Coordinator to meet the goal of providing primary health care.
The duties listed above are a general synopsis of the position. The full job description and comprehensive list of duties will be provided during the selection process.
- High school diploma or GED minimum.
- Valid CNA certification required.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English with verbal proficiency in Spanish.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and understanding toward the patients.
At All Care Health Center, we are committed to providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR department at (712) 325-1990.