Access and Enrollment
All Care Health Center Council Bluffs, IA
Access and Enrollment Supervisor is responsible for insurance enrollment, sliding fee scale enrollment, care coordination and clinic outreach at All Care Health Center (ACHC). The Access and Enrollment Supervisor will work with all other ACHC departments to develop, plan, and implement a comprehensive service delivery system aimed at meeting the needs of current and potential patients. This position demands the ability to interact with multiple outside organizations to maximize resources, improve current programs, and develop new initiatives to address social determinants of health faced by ACHC patients and potential patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically plans and coordinates:
- Enrollment services and related outreach/education for ACHC patients, staff, and the general public.
- Clinic outreach including some marketing activities.
- Social work case management services to include referrals to community resources and coordination of specialty referrals for self-pay patients.
- Sliding fee program services to include screening patients for eligibility and ensuring that all sliding fee regulations are being followed by ACHC staff.
- Referral coordination services to include the systematic tracking of medical specialty referrals and related reporting.
- Provides direct services to patients in any of the above service areas as needed in complicated situations or when O/E Coordinators, Financial Advocate or Referral Coordinator are not available.
- Develops and implements new ACHC programs that focus on increasing access and reducing barriers to primary healthcare.
- Networks with outside organizations to build local and regional coalitions aimed at increasing access to healthcare.
- Other duties assigned related to ancillary programs as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, public health or related field required. Master’s preferred.
- At least one year experience providing direct supervision in a health care or human service setting.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus
| Date Posted
October 6, 2017
| Date Closes
November 5, 2017
| Located In
Council Bluffs, IA
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| Desired Secondary Language Skill
| SOC Category
21-1021.00 Child, Family, and School Social Workers
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories