ENT has an immediate opening for a Medical Billing Specialist to join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Enters and reviews charges and appends modifiers according to correct coding guidelines.
2) Posting payments for various insurance carriers.
3) Following up on unpaid or denied claims within standard billing cycle timeframes.
4) Obtaining prior authorization for surgical and diagnostic imaging procedures.
5) Discussing surgical financial responsibilities with patients prior to surgical procedures.
6) Act as a resource to patients and their families about their account balances, insurance questions, and payment plan arrangements.
7) Assist in covering other team members when needed.
8) Adheres to ENT Specialists policies and procedures, rules and regulations, and other State and Federal regulatory requirements.
9) Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time, Day Time, M-TH 8:30-5:00, F- 8:00-4:30
|Date Posted||May 19, 2023|
|Date Closes||June 18, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $15.00 - $19.00|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-3021.03 Billing, Posting, and Calculating Machine Operators|
|Address||720 N 129 St|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha NE 68154|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories