Medical Assistant / LPN at a busy ENT office
Daily Job Duties
• Set up and restock exam rooms.
• Take the patients to the exam room.
• Take vitals.
• Interview patients for past medical history and reason for visit.
• Document information obtained from interviews.
• Prep clinics by preloading patient's medications/PMH. Provide patient education.
• Schedule surgeries.
• Order labs/diagnostic tests/sleep studies as requested by the physician.
• Pre-authorize labs and tests as needed.
• Assist physician with in office procedures. Blood Draw.
In this position you will work one on one with one of our physicians preparing and running clinic. ENT Specialists is dedicated to great patient care and we expect all employees to uphold that value. We are looking for person who can multitask and work well in a group setting. We are a fast paced clinic with appointments turning over every 10 minutes on average. Medical experience and medical terminology are preferred. Must have great computer skills.
Medical Assistant / LPN Omaha Healthcare Jobs
ENT Specialists PC