Medical Assistant at a busy ENT office
Daily Job Duties
• Set up and restock exam rooms.
• Run patients to room.
• Take vitals.
• Interview patients for past medical history and reason for visit.
• Document information obtained from interviews.
• Prep clinics by preloading patient's medications/PMH. Provide patient education.
• Schedule surgeries.
• Order labs/diagnostic tests/sleep studies as requested by the physician.
• Pre-authorize labs and tests as needed.
• Assist physician with in office procedures. Blood Draw.
In this position you will work one on one with one of our physicians preparing and running clinic. ENT Specialists is dedicated to great patient care and we expect all employees to uphold that value. We are looking for person who can multitask and work well in a group setting. We are a fast paced clinic with appointments turning over every 10 minutes on average. Medical experience and medical terminology are preferred. ENT Specialists is an equal oppertunity employer.
|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 5, 2018|
|Address||720 N 129 Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Monday through Friday, hours will vary between 8am and 5pm.
|Hours||30-40 hours per week; Hours will vary|
|SOC Category||29-9099.00 Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, All Other|
|Address||720 N 129th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha Ne 68154|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position