LEAD OUR KITCHEN TEAM! Come join our team at the award-winning Amazing Pizza Machine...where we throw the biggest party in town every day!
Job Summary - Kitchen Shift Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations management of the restaurant operations of the store on a shift by shift basis. Responsible for oversight, coordination, and direction of the prep, kitchen, and buffet service staff and for ensuring every guest enjoys food that is prepared exactly to recipe and served to perfection.
Shift Managers must be on-the-floor working leaders and have the ability to set the standard and teach team members and staff how to perform their assigned duties in these areas.
From time to time, Shift Managers may step in to perform additional duties of store operations including open/closing of the store, training, and special projects assignments. This position involves everything from initial paperwork through execution of events and reports to the General Manager.
See our full Job Description in store at the time of your interview for a complete summary of all Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities of this position.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of two years of kitchen operations experience at the supervisor level or higher. Culinary school degree may be considered in place of work experience on a case by case basis for restaurant management. Buffet experience preferred.
- Must have a professional appearance, demeanor, and have excellent employee relations skills
- Must successfully complete ServSafe certification, alcohol service training, and uphold all food safety regulations
- Must be proficient in computer skills and operation of recipe and inventory management sale systems, Microsoft Office programs, and phone systems
- Proficiency in math skills to complete inventory, ordering, and kitchen production duties accurately
- Ability to step in when needed to perform key operational tasks in the prep, kitchen production, buffet service, and bar service positions as well as occasional guest service, cashier, and arcade operations support.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, twist, lift, and maintain constant movement throughout a large facility and where flashing or strobing lights are present in order to be able to view and evaluate operational issues rapidly in an environment often filled with people moving about randomly.
- Ability to read and write in English and interact verbally with guests and co-workers in English. Bilingual or multi-lingual ability a plus.
- Ability to address continued and varied operational issues, including guest and employee relations issues, using sound judgment and a polite and professional manner while utilizing company guidelines to do so
- Hazards include but are not limited to slips, falls, burns, cuts, and flashing/strobe light environments
- Must successfully pass background check process including criminal background check and drug screening. WE TEST FOR DRUGS.
- Must accept and agree to sign Non-Compete, Confidentiality, and Arbitration agreements if hired?
The Amazing Pizza Machine