Do you desire to work in a business casual office environment with a family-oriented culture and a hybrid schedule? If so, our client is looking to hire a temporary Senior Accountant for a 14-15 week period.
MORE ABOUT US
Our client is a fast-growing global travel services company. They have been a business leader in Omaha for over 10 years and continue to be one of the fastest-growing West Omaha companies. If you have a detail-oriented and adaptable personality, you could be what they’re seeking.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Responsible for month-end close responsibilities:
- Post outgoing cash transactions
- Review fixed assets processed by Staff Accountant
- COGS allocations
- Expense accruals
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- General responsibilities:
- Responsible for A/P cycle: review A/P, submitting weekly payment batches, prepare funding wires
- Assist in the cash management and payroll funding process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and accounting systems is desired
- Must possess excellent organization, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly accurate, efficient, and reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Lage @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 5229SG