Lutz Financial is a SEC registered investment advisory firm that services high net worth clients. As an affiliate of Lutz & Company PC, a leading Midwest public accounting firm, Lutz Financial was established to provide an alternative to traditional brokers and typical Wall Street practices.
Our team has over 100 years of combined experience that is focused on enhancing our clients’ lives through a combination of technical expertise, attention to detail, and the desire to truly understand what matters most to those we serve. We say that we “mind what matters”, this is true in how we approach our clients, their families, and their businesses.
A Financial Adviser Client Service Associate works closely with advisers to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to clients. Lutz Financial offers financial planning and wealth management to affluent clients across the United States. We are seeking an experienced individual whose day-to-day functions will include compiling and maintaining client data; initiating and monitoring client transactions; generating account paperwork, running reports, and creating/initiating correspondence for advisers, custodians, and clients. Our Client Service Associates actively participate in the continuous improvement of standardized processes and coordinate with other departments across the firm.
- Input, maintain and update client data
- Generate and execute paperwork for clients, advisers, and custodians. (New account applications, account service paperwork; including, but not limited to, distribution forms, transfer requests, address updates, and client letters.)
- Communicate with custodians to resolve client issues and follow up on documentation send to ensure proper completion.
- Follow standardized operations workflows to increase efficiency and accuracy, streamline and implement the use of technology to automate manual processes.
- Initiate, coordinate and oversee the transfer of client assets
- Gather data and generate ad hoc reports as requested by advisers
- Administrate requests from clients and advisers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree/undergraduate degree; business, economics, or finance, preferred.
- 0 - 4 Years prior financial services industry experience in a similar role (or equivalent customer service experience)
- Previous experience in an operational or administrative capacity, preferably at an investment firm
- Ability to work independently and quickly develop knowledge of forms and account procedures to assist clients.
- A team-centric mentality
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask with high attention to detail; proactive work ethic
- Display initiative, willingness to learn quickly and adaptively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs; easily navigate web browsers
- Familiarity with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and Digital Account Signing software is desired.
- Readiness to learn and efficiently utilize in-house software programs
- Share our passion for excellence, positive attitude, and genuine care for others.
If you want to be part of a winning team, then this is the job for you! We are a strong firm because we invest wholeheartedly in bright people. We emphasize teamwork and continuous learning, and develop the strengths of those that are passionate about their careers.
Job number - 5210SH