Our client is seeking a licensed CPA with at least 3-5 years’ tax return review experience.
This is an opportunity to provide exceptional customer care showing integrity, objectivity, and competence. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently, and has a high sense of ownership of their clients/work. This person will provide client engagement, advising, and support, and will find a new challenge daily in this role
TELL ME MORE
Our client has over 30 years’ experience advising businesses and preparing their taxes. The company cares for both its clients, and its employees, and is looking to add to the family! Here are the primary responsibilities of the Senior Tax Accountant:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for performing complex technical reviews of Corporate, S-Corporation, Partnership, Trust, Exempt Organizations, Gift and Individual tax returns, including various state returns and tax matters
- Responsible for owning business and client relationships, maintaining client’s confidence, and growing new relationships into strong partnerships of the firm
- Add value to clients by seeking out new ways to enhance their relationship
- Assist clients with IRS matters including federal and state notices, audits, collections, etc.
- Regularly meet with clients face-to-face, on zoom, and over the phone
- Other duties as assigned
- Active CPA license
- At least 3-5 years of tax return review experience
- High level of responsibility and autonomy
- Great communicator
- Proven record of building client relationships over time
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/applyfor the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5208MA