BOOKKEEPER + FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE + WESTERN IOWA
We are seeking out a full-time Bookkeeper to join a stable and professional client of ours. Our client is a firm that is modern, ambitious, likes to work hard & play hard, and offers many opportunities for great work/life balance. This position offers some opportunities to work from home and also has Free Fridays. The ideal candidate will have QuickBooks and payroll experience.
General Responsibilities, Qualifications, And Highlights Below:
- Experience with bank reconciliations, financial statements, payroll, payroll tax returns and sales tax returns
- Opportunity for growth within the company and opportunity to learn advanced accounting functions
- Offer recommendations to improve financial procedures and processes
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude!
- QuickBooks experience is needed
- Proficient in Excel
- Degree is a plus, but not necessary
Become part of a professional company that is fun and centers around a client-focused environment. Highlights include a flexible schedule even during tax season and Free Fridays!
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply, shoot your resume off to jlage(at)lutz.us, or call Jessica Lage @ 402-778-7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4797JO