Are you an experienced AR specialist who’s not afraid of learning new things? Our client is seeking a tech-savvy individual to join their accounting team, and assist in transitioning to a new and robust software system.
TELL ME MORE
Our client works in the transportation industry, and is well-known throughout the Midwest. They are a family-owned company, and offer a culture that reflects this with a high level of care for each and every employee. Here are the primary responsibilities of the role:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain bookkeeping database
- Create reports and balance sheets documenting profits and losses
- Accurately input sales tax for several different states
- Accurately record payment information in the software system
- Update client accounts regarding payment + contact information
- Must have 3-5 years’ Accounts Receivable experience
- Sales tax experience a plus
- High proficiency with MS Suite, especially Excel
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Tech savvy and able to learn + implement new software efficiently
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jana Stone at 402-769-7057. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.