Are you a highly organized, quick learner who enjoys collaborating with others to get the job done right and on-time? A fast-growing and fun-loving law firm in West Omaha is looking to add Receptionist/Office Assistant to their team.
Tell Me More
Our client fosters a family-oriented, work hard, play hard culture. They strive to generate trusting relationships with their clients through open and timely communications and determination to provide exceptional services.
What we seek
They are seeking a friendly, energetic individual with willingness to learn and a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will have previous office/receptionist experience. Here’s what they look for:
- Strong administrative skillset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with calendar management
- Document management (Filing, sorting, faxing, and organizing documents)
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and via email with colleagues, clients, and outside organizations
- Timeliness and accuracy while completing tasks
- Team Player mentality
- Positive hands-on mindset
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5137SG