Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist with previous experience working in full-cycle AP processing. This individual will be responsible for high-level AP invoicing, processing, and tracking.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is a well-established, family-owned company within the manufacturing industry. They boast a small company feel, and really mean it! Over the years they have grown into 3 Nebraska location, and although their focus has changed from the beginning, they continue not only to serve their original customers, but to grow their business as a whole. Here are the primary responsibilities of the role:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Full cycle AP processing: match invoices with receipts, process, code invoices, employee expense reports, etc.
- Review vendor statements, contact vendors to resolve issues
- Responsible for depositing cash receipts and reconciling bank deposits
- Handle phone and email inquiries from vendors
- Collect credit balances
- Sort and file incoming mail, mail out checks
- Update and maintain the vendor database
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or higher in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and BisTrack preferred
- Must have excellent data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jana Stone at 402-769-7057. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5164MA