Lutz Financial is a SEC registered investment advisory firm that services high net worth clients. As an affiliate of Lutz & Company PC, a leading Midwest public accounting firm, Lutz Financial was established to provide an alternative to traditional brokers and typical Wall Street practices.
Our team has over 100 years of combined experience that is focused on enhancing our clients’ lives through a combination of technical expertise, attention to detail, and the desire to truly understand what matters most to those we serve. We say that we “mind what matters”, this is true in how we approach our clients, their families, and their businesses.
We are currently seeking a 401k Client Service Representative to support retirement plan sponsors, participants, and internal Lutz Financial advisors in delivering exceptional client service. This person is a liaison between the client and the recordkeeper to help ensure smooth service and identify client needs. Duties the 401k Client Service Representative will need to learn and/or fulfill, as well as general qualifications, can be found below:
- Successfully support client relationships
- Assist plan participants with account related questions
- Ensure that client deliverables are met as outlined in our services agreement
- Assist new clients through on-boarding process
- Preparing for client meetings and conducting necessary follow-up
- Monitoring plan and regulatory deadlines to ensure that plan providers are completing work timely
- Work with plan providers to implement investment fund changes
- Assist clients on questions related to ERISA and IRS regulations for retirement plans future tasks
- Coordinate employee education and sponsor meetings for advisors
- Interact with other Lutz team members to manage internal team project timelines for your clients
- 0-3 Years of related Business Experience (1+ Years Preferred)
- Knowledge of retirement plan operations and regulations preferred but not required
- QKA® Designation or Program Candidate
- Relevant educational background (finance, math or business)
- Great interpersonal skills as you deal with clients and team members on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task and keen analytical skills
- High attention to detail and proactive work ethic
- A fast learner who is flexible and comfortable with technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-first mentality
If you want to be part of a winning team, then this is the job for you! We are a strong firm because we invest wholeheartedly in bright people. We emphasize teamwork and continuous learning, and develop the strengths of those that are passionate about their careers.