Are you a ‘go-getter’ with lofty goals and an even higher resolve to reach them? Our client is seeking a Financial Planner who is invested in their career and its growth. This individual will work in an Analyst role by developing Financial Plans and presenting them directly to clients.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is a small but well-established Capital Investment firm in West Omaha. They pride themselves on going the extra mile for each and every client, and tailor their Plans exactly to each clients’ goals/needs. They are a tight-knit, collaborative firm where each individual focuses not only on their specialty, but on bringing the best service they can to each client—whatever it takes.
This position does NOT contain any sales aspects, and will never involve outgoing calls or marketing. The firm serves referral clients only and takes each client relationship very seriously. To thrive in this role, an individual must be naturally analytical, with a strong desire to constantly learn and grow. This person will also possess solid research, planning and organizational skills.
Here are the primary responsibilities of the role:
· Create specific Financial Plans based on each clients’ needs, including potential areas for improvement and the pros/cons of each decision
· In depth analysis of areas of improvement at all levels
· Effectively present investment strategies to clients
· Cultivate and lead strong relationships with clients to be able to construct appropriate goals for their growth
· Collaborate with a team regularly, share opinions/insight when applicable
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, required
· Series 7, Series 66, and Health Annuities licenses, preferred (required within 1 year)
· Strong desire to learn all aspects financial services & investments
· Proficient with financial software, databases and spreadsheets
· Effective and professional oral and written communication
· Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
· Must be willing to meet with clients after hours – not an ‘8-5 only’ job
*** Our client is willing to pay for licensing. ***
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jana Stone at 402-769-7057. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 5147SG