Lutz is an accounting and business solutions firm that partners with clients to simplify complexities. We have a sharp, experienced team that believes looking you in the eye to get where you’re coming from is a vital part of getting to the bottom line and taking you where you want to go. We say that we mind what matters, and that really sums it up.
We are currently seeking an entry-level HR COORDINATOR to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities, qualifications, and highlights below:
- Will play a key role in experienced hiring for Lutz Tech roles including Project Team, Helpdesk/MSP, App Dev, and Onsite positions
- Will play a key role in developing and overseeing Lutz Tech internship programming
- Will assist in communicating the Lutz brand on college campuses and social media in an effort to recruit top tech talent to the firm
- Will assist in coordinating Lutz Tech training and education including developing new programs and overseeing certification processes
- Must be personable, energetic and enjoy meeting new people
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong execution skills
- Must be a collaborative individual that enjoys working as a team to achieve goals
- Must be a driven individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication or related field. 0-3 years of experience preferred. Professional experience in the Technology industry is highly desirable and preferred for this role.
We are a strong firm because we invest wholeheartedly in bright people and genuine partnerships. We will make the most of individual and comprehensive strengths for those who are as passionate about their business as we are; and we will continue to do our best to enjoy the ride. Seeing happiness on clients’ faces and one another’s will assure us that we are living up to the highest standards of success: our own.
MIND WHAT MATTERS AT LUTZ