Are you a Senior level Accountant with 5+ years of experience, and a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude? Our client is a large and growing firm in Omaha with a beautiful, professional office space. They seek a strong accountant who will thrive in this newly created role.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is an industry leader in the world of property development in the Midwest. Their small Accounting team is growing, and the Senior Accountant will serve as the right-hand to the Controller.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Prepare financial analyses and reports
- Assist with drafting and monitoring budgets
- Prepare and read Financial Statements—resolving any discrepancies
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Transactional-level accounting work as needed
- Month end close responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Background in Inventory Accounting, preferred
- Experience working with Financial Statements
- Familiar with Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Strong communication skills, collaborative work style
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, high level Excel
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/applyfor the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5053SG