Are you an experienced Billing Manager with a desire to lead, and an eye for detail? Our client, an Omaha-based technology firm, seeks a detail-oriented Manager to oversee a small team, while managing the companies’ client base.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is an established technology company that provides utility billing, among other services, to its clients. They foster a family-friendly environment, within their centrally located Omaha office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage the Billing Team, as well as all billing processes
- Ensure accuracy and adherence to customers’ preferences
- Establish and maintain Billing Contracts, and continue to grow customer base
- Manage training of new customers and set up/train clients on billing portal
- Establish and maintain high client satisfaction and prompt customer service
- Maintain accurate work flow and documentation for all billing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, preferred
- Management experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in similar high-volume billing environment
- Experience in software billing systems, databases, and processes
- Strong customer service and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Excel, and Access
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/applyfor the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 5051MA