Lutz Financial is a SEC registered investment advisory firm that services high net worth clients. As an affiliate of Lutz & Company PC, a leading Midwest public accounting firm, Lutz Financial was established to provide an alternative to traditional brokers and typical Wall Street practices.
Our team has over 100 years of combined experience that is focused on enhancing our clients’ lives through a combination of technical expertise, attention to detail, and the desire to truly understand what matters most to those we serve. We say that we “mind what matters”, this is true in how we approach our clients, their families, and their businesses.
We are currently seeking a Financial Planner to support our Financial Advisors in delivering exceptional client service. This role will expose you to every facet of the advisory business and can serve as the foundation for a long and rewarding career in the wealth management industry. Duties the Financial Planner will need to learn and/or fulfill, as well as general qualifications, can be found below:
- Building financial plans and making ongoing recommendations
- Client balance sheet and cash flow modeling
- Supporting the Financial Advisors in client meetings
- Preparing for client meetings and conducting necessary follow-up
- Monitoring portfolios and generating trade proposals
- Ongoing data maintenance and reporting, assisting the operations & administrative teams as needed
- 0-3 Years of Financial Planning Experience (1+ Years Preferred)
- CFP® Designation or Program Candidate
- Relevant educational background (finance, accounting or business)
- Great interpersonal skills as you deal with clients and team members on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task and keen analytical skills
- High attention to detail and proactive work ethic
- A fast learner who is flexible and comfortable with technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team-first mentality
If you want to be part of a winning team, then this is the job for you! We are a strong firm because we invest wholeheartedly in bright people. We emphasize teamwork and continuous learning, and develop the strengths of those that are passionate about their careers.
Job Number - 5065SH