WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE DEFENSE ATTORNEY - $65-85k DOE
A client of ours, a rapidly growing local firm specializing in complex litigation is seeking a Workers Compensation Insurance Defense Attorney to manage and continue to build out the Workers Compensation practice. This is a modern/technology-focused, forward thinking firm, focused on culture & teamwork.
· Must be licensed and in good standing with the State Bar
· Outstanding negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Competitive compensation package, benefits, and bonus opportunities, commensurate on experience, capabilities, and prospective book. Any book of business will be compensated for.
· Will work in a collegial and supportive environment on fascinating, high-profile, and diverse subject matters that will challenge your abilities
If you want to get away from the typical egos, silos, and billable hour requirements, this is the job for you. Enter the 21st century with a more paperless environment that cares about its people and focuses on client service. Work comp defense experience is NOT A MUST! If you bring 2-5 years of experience as a lawyer and a willingness to learn, this could be for you!
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply . For the most prompt response, please call Jessica Lage at 402-778-7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 4988JB