SENIOR ACCOUNTANT + PARTNERSHIP POTENTIAL + WESTERN IA
A client of ours is seeking a Senior Accountant to assist in the Individual, Partnership, LLC and Corporate tax reporting, consulting and support for closely held businesses. This firm specializes in the tax matters of agriculture, construction and real estate organizations along with the related individual tax practices. The ideal candidate will be open to relocating to Western Iowa and to being a visible leader in the community.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, And Highlights Include:
· Ability to manage and maintain a book of client business
· Preparation and review of individual and business income tax returns
· Perform related tax and accounting research
· Management of staff workload and engagements
· Income tax planning and consulting
· Participation in development of staff and leading technical training
· Strong ability to manage staff and client relationships
· Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Licensed CPA required
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing entrepreneurial CPA firm with a clear track to partnership!
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply, send your resume to email@example.com or call Jessica Lage @ 402-778-7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4798JO