Staff Accountant + Strong Leader + Beautiful Office
Our client, a highly respected, stable Omaha company, is seeking a Staff Accountant. This position offers a great location, fun atmosphere, business casual dress, and the potential for autonomy in your role!
More About Our Client
Our client not only has a passion for what they do, but they also have a passion for providing exceptional service to their customers, support to their employees & investment into their community. They continue to grow due to their dedication to developing their employees and doing things the right way.
What They Seek
Our client is seeking an analytical individual to assist their team with daily accounting activities. Previous accounting/bookkeeping experience is desired. Here’s what they look for:
- Prepare account reconciliations (daily and monthly)
- Responsible for month-end close process
- Reconciliation of GL, banks statements, revenue and expenditure accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Understanding of RealPage software preferred but not required
- Property accounting experience is a plus
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with solid Excel skills
- Understanding of Accounting principles
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jana Stone at 402-769-7057 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4984SG