Assistant Controller + Growth Potential + Great Benefits
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a position that offers work/life balance, growth potential, and a great culture? Our client, an established Lincoln company, is currently seeking an Assistant Controller.
MORE ABOUT US
Our client is a long-standing, financial services firm in Lincoln. They are a leading provider within their industry due to not only their unparalleled expertise, but also because of their desire to provide exceptional service to their customers. Inside the office, our client fosters a family-oriented work culture, while providing fantastic benefits and opportunities to give back to their community.
WHAT WE SEEK
Our client is seeking an analytical, problem-solver to assist their team with various complex accounting assignments. Someone with previous public accounting experience is desired. Here’s what we look for:
- Support the preparation and consolidation of financial statements
- Handle complex GAAP transactions, including performing calculations, journal entry posting, and analysis & reporting
- Provide details on performance of various projects & follow up on recommendations from those projects
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Outstanding and professional oral and written communication
- Problem/solution pro with advancement and communication of process improvements
- Can work with both internal and external entities on a variety of issues and initiatives
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Word
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- CPA certified is a plus
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 4925AC