Administrative Assistant + Energized Culture
Are you a highly organized, quick learner who enjoys collaborating with others to get the job done right and on-time? A fast-growing and fun-loving law firm in West Omaha is looking to add to their dynamic team of legal administrative assistants!
TELL ME MORE
Our client, a vibrant law firm filled with dedicated professionals, works diligently to provide the best possible results for their clients. They foster a modern, family-oriented environment while maintaining a youthful vibe. Their focus is to build trust with their clients through open and timely communication and exceptional service.
WHAT WE SEEK
No legal background? That’s ok! They’ll train you! The ideal candidate would be a recent graduate from a 2- or 4-year legal program and have at least 2 years’ experience as an administrative and/or executive assistant. Here’s what you’d be doing…
- Prepare, review, and organize legal documents
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and via email with colleagues, clients, and outside organizations
- Coordinate and manage 2-3 attorneys’ schedules via Outlook
- Develop and strengthen internal & external working relationships
BONUS POINTS FOR
- A desire to continuously learn and improve your skillset
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, hands on, no excuses attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Apple office products
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jana Stone at 402.769.7057 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4985SG