Lutz Tech + Project Technician
Lutz Tech is an information technology firm that partners with local businesses to provide support of their IT infrastructures and consulting services in all matters of technology. We are currently seeking a candidate to join our Team as a Project Technician. Our Project Technicians are well-rounded individuals who demonstrate competency in a variety of skills.
- Every day is unique, with plenty of new challenges and opportunities to learn.
- Work with cutting-edge tech and IT infrastructure
- Enhance your troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative with other engineers in a team-oriented work environment
- Pursue additional training and IT certifications.
- Develop and grow your skills at the forefront of the tech industry.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, And More Information Below:
- Prior experience in the fields of IT and customer service is required.
- Work with end users to provide implementation and support of Microsoft products.
- Provide onsite end user support during migration projects.
- Work flexibly with various tech teams and clients.
- Ticket tracking, time entry and network documentation
- Troubleshoot technical issues with a service first mentality.
- Problem solve creatively and bring your own solutions to the table.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.
Implementation Of The Following Workstation, Network, And Cloud Technologies:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Desktop and server hardware support
- Networking equipment (Firewalls, Access Points, etc.)
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Office platform
- Android and iPhone Support
- Domain registrar and certificate management
We’re proud of our unique work culture; driven to be the best at what we do without taking ourselves too seriously (you’ll see what we mean in the interview...)
If want the opportunity to advance your career with a team that always has your back, Lutz Tech makes a great place to call home.
For confidential consideration and a prompt response, you can apply now at .
We are looking forward to it!
Job Number -- 4998SH