Corporate Attorney + Excellent Compensation + 6 Figures + Work/Life Balance
A client of ours, a local midsized firm, is seeking a Corporate Associate to join their expanding team. This is a community-focused, forward thinking firm, focused on culture, work-life balance & teamwork.
- Consult with clients on drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex contracts
- Counseling clients on corporate governance and other compliance matters
- Coordinating general due diligence processes
- Assist in internet reputation management and defense.
- Evaluate and negotiate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Generally protect clients against legal risks and violations.
- Structure, negotiate, and close business succession plans, asset sales, and equity sales.
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the State bar
- Competitive compensation package, benefits, and bonus opportunities
- Will work in a collegial and supportive environment that provides solid work-life balances
- Minimum 2 years experience with a law firm, preferably focused on corporate law
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply . For the most prompt response, please call Jessica Lage at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4915JB