Receptionist + Professional Start-up Culture
Are you a professional, detail-oriented individual? This position will allow you the opportunity to grow in a customer-facing role, while building a business with the help of a small team! An ideal candidate is someone who is ready to project a positive, professional image on the firm. Our client is brand new leasing office in the downtown, Omaha area.
Tell Me More
Our client fosters a fast-paced, professional culture that they aim to maintain as their firm expands. They strive to gain traction in the community, and generate trusting relationships with their clients through providing exceptional services.
What We Seek
They are seeking a professional, organized, energized individual with a willingness to learn and take on multiple responsibilities. Someone with previous customer-facing experience would be a plus. Here are the primary responsibilities:
- Greet clients as they enter
- Assist clients over the phone and on site
- Manage calendars
- Document Management (Filing, sorting, faxing, and organizing documents)
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player mentality
- Personable, Excellent communication skills
- Positive hands-on attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Social Media experience is preferred
- Previous experience with Cobot software is a plus
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4929JO