Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter + Western Iowa
Our client, a fast growing, well established Agriculture-based company, is adding to their team. They are looking for a creative, outgoing Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter to join their team. This is a great role with lots of flexibility and the opportunity to create and build the Talent/Recruiting process from the ground up. Be the face and branding champion for this great organization.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Front to back, full cycle recruiting
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand hiring and cultural needs
- Advertise roles in multiple social media locations
- Use outside the box recruiting techniques to find best available Talent
- Build and develop relationships with high schools, colleges and trade schools
- Help set up an Internship program
- Phone screening and Interviewing
- Initiation of Job offers
- Vendor relationships with Search/Staffing firms for unique positions
- Build and maintain talent pipeline in CRM data base
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior talent management experience
- Great, outgoing communicator
- Agriculture or related industry experience
- Self-motivated and work with autonomy
- Detailed oriented and good with technology
- Open to 15%-25% travel
This company offers a great culture, a true career where you can grow, flexible schedule, good benefits, and other exciting perks.
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage @ 402.778.7974 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4949CB