HR Generalist + Compliance/ER Specialist + $70-$80k
Do you consider yourself a Human Resources professional who loves compliance and employee relationships? Our client is a leader in their industry who is seeking a hands-on individual who can see the big picture for their Omaha office. They offer autonomy in the role, opportunities to make a difference/bring value, work/life balance, and a family-oriented, casual culture.
TELL ME MORE
As a growing, family-owned company in Omaha, our client is focused on doing things right to continually exceed their customer’s expectations. Their strong roots, innovation, and dedication to outstanding customer service have helped them remain at the forefront of their industry.
WHAT THEY SEEK
Our client is seeking a hands-on/strategic HR Generalist who loves being the go-to person for the employees, as well as protect the company and its most important asset – their people. Here’s what they look for:
- Assist with new hire on-boarding.
- Support benefits administration processes
- Promote and enforce safety and compliance guidelines
- Oversee and improve employee relations initiatives
- Foster positive relationships with internal staff
- Seek, develop, and implement efficiencies in all processes.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Problem/solution pro
- Workman’s Comp
- PHR certification preferred
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4934CB