Senior Forecasting Analyst + Report Directly to Ownership
Do you have experience in the finance/accounting industry and are looking to boost your role? With this position, you will get opportunities for advancement, great work location, continued training, exceptional benefits and more! Our client is seeking a Senior Forecasting Analyst for inventory and procurement.
Tell Me More
With several locations in Nebraska, our client is well-known for their transformative, respected, and highly dependable products. They have a rich heritage and energizing culture which has provided them with the tools and experience needed to remain an industry leader and top competitor in the state.
What They Seek
Our client is seeking an analytical individual to assist with various accounting and finance activities. Someone with previous finance, accounting or FP&A experience is ideal. Here’s what they are looking for:
- Analyze forecast, actual sales, inventory levels and landed cost to determine the optimal purchasing strategy
- Manage the overall purchasing process and timely execution of Purchase Orders for existing and new suppliers
- Managing day-to-day inventory planning for respective products
- Monitor customer portals for new orders or changes to existing orders and review with sales team and suppliers
- Overseeing the execution of end-to-end logistics strategies, including rail, inter modal, ocean and OTR
- Drive performance improvement. Develop, implement, and maintain standard operating process documentation
- Participate in key account review meetings to review operational KPI’s!
- Ensure projects are managed within budget
- Produce value added reports for management and ownership
- Enter data, track and analyze various projects
- Review capital investment requests for accuracy
- Ensure compliance and adhere to guidelines
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Provide timely issue resolution
- Continually seek efficiencies in processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4936JO