Controller + Ground Floor of Start-up
Are you an experienced accountant with an entrepreneurial spirit and roll-up-your-sleeves mentality? Our client is looking to hire a Controller in Omaha, Nebraska! This position will allow you to wear many hats, while giving you the opportunity to put your unique fingerprint on the firm in building out processes, procedures and the team.
Tell Me More
Breaking into new territory as a shared services center for a number of prominent franchises, our client is shaking up the industry and sparking attention. The goal of their business is to alleviate the stresses of franchise ownership by managing the accounting functions remotely from Omaha.
What They Seek
Our client is seeking a self-starting individual to lead and develop a team into a shared services capacity for a number of franchise clients. Here’s what they are looking for:
- Oversee financial and transactional operations of the firm
- Administer general ledger activity
- Manage a growing team of transactional accountants
- Prepare timely month-end and year-end closings for its clientele
- Produce value added reporting wherever possible
- Analyze and interpret financial data
- Continually seek efficiencies in processes
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- CPA certified is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Josh Boesch at 402-778-7940 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4936JB